We commit to being accountable and transparent so donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.
We ensure that the integrity of our services is paramount in all aspects of our fundraising activities, and we will never compromise the interests of the children we help in the pursuit of fundraising.
We promise that your gifts to us will be used effectively for their intended purposes.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
• be informed of our mission, and the way we intend to use donated resources
• be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing Board, and that the Board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities
• have access to our most recent financial statements
• have your gifts used for the purposes for which they were given
• receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition
• be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law
• expect that all relationships with individuals representing the Foundation are dealt with professionally
• be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the Foundation or people hired on our behalf have access to procedures for making and responding to complaints
• have the opportunity for their name to be deleted from the Foundation’s mailing lists and be informed if we are asked to share mailing lists with any other parties
• receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions about the Foundation.
We appreciate there are many worthwhile organisations in Australia and that our supporters have a choice about who they support.
We value every dollar we receive – we rely on this support to continue to meet the evolving and changing needs required to help keep children safe from violence, both now and in the future.